Thursday, July 5, 2012

Introduction

Hi All,
I have started this blog just to explore the old Indian fresh cooking methods which we lost or forgot almost everything and started running behind the Fast foods, pizza's,burgers..etc. We know we are spending more money to eat the craps. But what we don't know is we will have to spend more money to hospitals like me.


Actually I was running behind those fake crap foods until 6 months before. What made to open this blog.... Yes, I have faced the severe health problem and the past 4 months was hell, I don't want those black days in my life again. 


I spent so much money in hospitals but no use. More over finding a good doctor and hospital is another pain. If you are not reaching the correct hand your life will become question.


One good thing happened I had to go to my village to sell my property after years I met a old lady who is friend of my Grand Mother, Trust me she is 90+ but she works in the field. Oh god... I am just 30 and I can not do what she is doing in the field at the age of 90+. People who i met in the village all are healthy and living the peaceful life.


Same question in my mind.... why am i not that healthy ? Started the R&D there... found only one thing... only one thing which makes their life better. They cook fresh and they eat fresh and they work hard.


Me... Let me compare... i am not stopping you to compare though...
COOK FRESH... ha ha ha.. I am a busy man i don't wanna waste my time.(This was my mind set till i visit village)....
EAT FRESH... ha ha ha... yes i eat fresh in McDonald's.. subway... etc etc etc...
WORK HARD ... yep. i work hard in front of computer and siting all the day. i don't have time for jogging and walking...


If your answers are similar like mine... then you are also in trouble...


My hope is that there are people who still knows our old fresh cooking methods. I have started the journey to explore those items and let the India know about that. Lets make a healthy India. I know it will take more time... I have a hope.


I urge all of you whoever read this blog. Please send your ideas and cooking methods and health tips to my mail ID or you post it in this blog. We will let the world know about it.


Thanks for all you support.


Jai Hind !


cookfreshindia.blogpost.com
Mail ID: niceway2blog@gmail.com



1 comment: